Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
MOVING BEYOND THE BASICS
Creating beautiful photos with your DSLR camera shouldn't require a PhD. We will help you to step up your game and feel greater confidence with your camera. Reserve your seat now for this fun and exciting class while we unlock more of your camera's controls!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About The Class
*** REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS TO BE ANNOUNCED. ***
Are you ready to start creating beautiful photos of what’s important in your life? Whether it’s family and friends, portraits, travel, sports, or scenery you want to get the shot, right?
But camera controls are intimidating and confusing. That instruction manual that came with the camera must be written in a different language. Creating beautiful photos with your camera shouldn’t require a PhD.
We don’t think taking beautiful photos should take a degree or be a mystery to you either. You shouldn’t need to put up with disappointing photos. Move beyond the basics in this fun and exciting class. It is suggested that you have a basic understanding of ISO, aperture and shutter speed for this class. You will learn how to take control as we cut through the technical stuff and help you understand your camera. You will finally understand the controls the instruction manual fails to clearly explain.
In this class you will learn -
- How to get the sharpest photos possible.
- How to stop motion in sports and action photos.
- The three ingredients that professionals use to create a beautiful blurred out background .
- How to stop taking photos that are too dark, or too bright.
- What one control allows you to create a mood...instantly.
- The best way to control how, and where the camera focuses.
- How to reproduce the beautiful colors you see.
- What it takes to out think the camera in difficult lighting.
- How to select the right lens for the shot.
- How to stay excited about using your camera.
- Much more!
The choice is yours – put up with disappointing, mediocre photos and rely on a confusing camera manual. Or, start doing the things the pros do, and create amazing images you and others will love.
To get started, reserve your seat today. Attend our next exciting two hour class (don't forget to bring your camera!). We promise you will go from being a frustrated camera owner, to a creator of images you and others will love.
To Be Announced