Tue, Jul 10|
DITCH THE MANUAL & TAKE CONTROL
All those controls and menus on your DSLR camera may seem intimidating, but they don't have to be! Learn how to start taking better photos of what is important in your life. Reserve your seat now, and start taking the photos you really want!
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Synergy Building, 5201 Old Middleton Rd, Madison, WI 53705, USA
About The Class
Let's face it. At best, the manual that came with your DSLR camera is a quick start guide. In this 2 hour class you will learn more about your camera than spending an entire week with the manual. In a language you can understand you will learn -
- That leaving your DSLR camera in Auto can result in damaged images. You'll never shoot the same again after learning this!
- How to control light, motion, and whether you have a sharp, or blurry background.
- A secret shortcut to easily get the perfect light in the camera.
- Your camera's three autofocus modes. One guarantees frustration, the other two are great. We'll teach you which one to avoid!
- There are still some things you can't do in Photoshop. We'll show you how to get it done with the camera.
- Why sports/action shots are so difficult. Next time you will have other people asking how you got that shot.
- Much, much more that you will take home, and can use immediately!
The choice is clear. You can continue taking disappointing photos or let us help you learn skills that will get you taking amazing photos. To get started -
- Reserve your seat today for our Ditch the Manual & Take Control class.
- Attend this exciting 2 hour class.
- Learn your camera.
- Start creating the images you want with confidence.
Let us help you go from a confused camera owner to an image creating superhero!
DITCH THE MANUAL$69.99