Wed, May 23 | Location is TBD
DITCH THE MANUAL & TAKE CONTROL
All those controls and menus on your DLSR camera may seem intimidating, but they don't have to be! Learn how to start taking better photos of what is important in your life. Reserve your seat now, and start taking the photos you really want!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 23, 2018, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Location is TBD
About The Class
Let's face it. At best, the manual that came with your DSLR camera is a quick start guide. In this 90 minute class you will learn more about your camera than spending an entire week with the manual. In a language you can understand you will learn -
- That leaving your DSLR camera in Auto can result in damaged images. You'll never shoot the same again after learning this!
- How to control light, motion, and whether you have a sharp, or blurry background.
- A secret shortcut to easily get the perfect light in the camera.
- Your camera's three autofocus modes. One guarantees frustration, the other two are great. We'll teach you which one to avoid!
- There are still some things you can't do in Photoshop. We'll show you how to get it done with the camera.
- Why sports/action shots are so difficult. Next time you will have other people asking how you got that shot.
- Much, much more that you will take home, and can use immediately!
- DITCH THE MANUAL$1$10$0